Cloud Monitoring Market Overview - 2030
The cloud monitoring market is a rapidly growing market that is expected to reach USD 9.3 billion by 2030. The growth of the market is driven by the increasing adoption of cloud computing, the growing need for visibility and control over cloud resources, and the rising demand for security and compliance.
Cloud monitoring is the process of collecting, analyzing, and visualizing data about cloud resources in order to identify and resolve performance, availability, and security issues. Cloud monitoring solutions can be used to monitor a wide range of cloud resources, including servers, storage, networks, applications, and services.
Key Companies in the Cloud Monitoring Market
Some of the key players in the cloud monitoring market include:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- IBM Cloud
- Cisco Systems
- Oracle Corporation
- New Relic
Download Research Sample with Industry Insights: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/5161
The cloud monitoring market is segmented by:
- Offering: Cloud-based, On-premises
- Deployment: Public cloud, Private cloud, Hybrid cloud
- Organization size: Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), Large enterprises
- End-user: IT and telecom, BFSI, Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing, Others
- Region: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, South America
Top Impacting Factors
The following are the top impacting factors of the cloud monitoring market:
- Increasing adoption of cloud computing
- Growing need to improve the performance and availability of cloud-based applications
- Increasing demand for security and compliance monitoring
- Rising number of data breaches and cyberattacks
- Technological advancements in cloud monitoring
- Stringent government regulations
The following are some of the key strategies adopted by the players in the cloud monitoring market:
- Acquisitions and mergers: This is a key strategy adopted by players to expand their product portfolio and customer base. For example, in 2022, Amazon Web Services (AWS) acquired CloudHealth by VMware to strengthen its cloud monitoring capabilities.
- Partnerships and collaborations: This is another key strategy adopted by players to expand their reach and offer a wider range of solutions to customers. For example, in 2022, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) partnered with Cisco Systems to offer joint cloud monitoring solutions to customers.
- Product innovation: Players are continuously innovating their products to meet the changing needs of customers. For example, in 2022, IBM Cloud launched a new cloud monitoring solution that offers AI-powered insights into cloud usage and performance.
- Pricing strategies: Players are adopting different pricing strategies to attract customers. For example, some players offer freemium plans, while others offer pay-as-you-go plans.
Industry Latest News
- In April 2023, Amazon Web Services (AWS) announced the launch of a new cloud monitoring service called Amazon CloudWatch Synthetics. This service allows businesses to create synthetic monitoring agents that can be used to test the performance and availability of their cloud applications.
Browse Complete Report: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/cloud-monitoring-market-5161
Top Trending Reports: -
Advertisement Management Solutions Market Research Report- Global Forecast till 2032
Legal Transcription Market Research Report- Global Forecast till 2032
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country-level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Also, we are launching “Wantstats” the premier statistics portal for market data in comprehensive charts and stats format, providing forecasts, and regional and segment analysis. Stay informed and make data-driven decisions with Wantstats.
Market Research Future (Part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited)
99 Hudson Street, 5Th Floor
New York, NY 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071 (US)
+44 2035 002 764 (UK)