Start Microsoft 365 -
The Microsoft 365 setup wizard will guide you through the steps.
- Step 1 – Go to com/setup and login.
- Step 3 – Install Microsoft Office 365.
- Step 4 – Activate the setup and get started.
How do I sign-up for Microsoft Office 365
- Few easiest ways to create a Microsoft Office 365 account are below;
- Visit com/setup or Microsoft Cloud Partner site.
- Click on “create a new account” or “Sign Up” tab.
- Enter an email associating to Outlook or use a mobile number.
- Click next and create a password. Follow instructions and create Microsoft Office 365.
Subscribe to Microsoft 365 Home.
You will need to select the version of Office that you wish and provide your payment information when purchasing a subscription for Microsoft 365.
- Open a web browser to go to Office.com
- Register for your Microsoft account.
- Once you have signed in, you will be able to access the Office portal. Here you can manage your Office subscription and access the Office Online apps.
- Select Buy Office.
- If you wish to pay an annual subscription fee, select Buy Now for the Office subscription that you would like.If you prefer to pay a monthly fee, then select Or Buy for $9.99 per Month.
- Check out the Cart information and then select Checkout.
- Choose a type of payment.You can choose from a bank account, debit or credit card, PayPal or a debit card.
- Enter your payment details.
- Choose Save.
- Choose Place
- Once your order is processed, you will receive an email receipt.
What is the cost of a subscription?
There are many plans available and you will have to pay a different price depending on which one. These are the available versions:
- Home: Monthly payment of 10EUR per month or annual payment of 99EUR
- Personal: 69 EUR per year or 7EUR/month
- The app's free version is available to students and teachers.Only they will need to enter the email address of an educational institution.
How do I install Office 365 applications?
After confirming that your system meets the basic Office 365 requirements, download Microsoft Office 365. Follow these steps to download and install Microsoft Office 365.
Download Microsoft Office 365 - Launch a web browser and go to the microsoft365.com/setup link. To login, click sign-in. Next, go to Microsoft's homepage and click Office 365 Install. Let the setup download while you wait.
Microsoft Office 365 Installation for Windows -
After the download from microsoft365.com/setup webpage, select options like Run, Save File, setup, or another as per used browser. Wait for the prompt to appear and then hit YES. Wait until you see again. Now, the office is ready to go. To accept the license terms, please read and then hit "I agree".
Microsoft Office 365 2020 Features -
- Get setup from microsoft365.com/setup and use features;
- All apps in one suite, such as Word PowerPoint Excel Outlook Outlook Access and Publisher.
- Microsoft MyAnalytics planner.
- Different languages supporter.
- OneDrive is an online storage service.
- Easy to download from microsoft365.com/setup A default feature of OneNote.
- Skype minutes are freeTechnical support for Microsoft Office
- Separate apps available for Android and iOS devices
What is a Microsoft 365 setup manual?
Microsoft 365 and Office 365 setup guide provide tailored guidance and resources to help you plan and deploy your tenant, apps and services. These guides were created with the same best practices as Microsoft 365 FastTrack specialists in individual interactions. They are available to all administrators within.
How to access the setup guides in Microsoft 365 admin centre
You can access the setup guides from the Microsoft 365 admin page. You can track your progress and return to a guide at any time. You can reach the Setup guide page by clicking here
- Go to the Home page in the Microsoft 365 admin centre.
- Locate the Training Guides card.
- Select Advanced deployment guides, then select All guides.
Guide to setting up Microsoft 365
You can use the Microsoft 365 setup guide to help you set up security policies and productivity tools. This advisor can be used to configure and set up your company's devices if you have a Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscription or Microsoft 365 Enterprise subscription.
All of this is possible with one central location. You will receive assistance and access to resources that enable cloud services, update devices to Windows 10's latest supported version, and join Azure Active Directory (AzureAD) devices.
Guide to setting up Microsoft Edge
Microsoft Edge was rebuilt from the ground-up to offer you world-class compatibility, performance, security, privacy, and new features that will allow you to enjoy the best of the internet.
Microsoft Edge setup guide will show you how to configure Enterprise Site Discovery to determine which sites in your org may need to use IE mode. It also reviews and configures important security features. You can also configure privacy policies and compliance policies that meet your org's needs. Microsoft Edge can be downloaded to individual devices or we will show you how to deploy it to multiple users within your org using Group Policy, Configuration Manager or Microsoft Intune.
With Configuration Manager, deploy and update Microsoft 365 apps
You can use the Configuration Manager Advisor to Deploy and Update Microsoft 365 Apps with Configuration Manager to create a script that will configure your microsoft365.com/setup Apps deployment according to FastTrack's best practices. This guide will help you to set up your deployment groups and customize your Office apps and features. You can also configure dynamic or lean installation options. Finally, run the script to create and target the appropriate applications, deployment rules and device collections.