WEONEIT COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
(Last updated June 29, 2023)
1. Overview Weoneit welcomes users to use and enjoy its service by accepting and complying with all of its policies as well as commit to the following Weoneit Community Guidelines. You may express yourself freely on Weoneit, as long as it doesn’t offend others. Weoneit strives to create a safe and welcoming environment for its users around the world to connect with others. Therefore, we take any abuse of our services seriously.
Weoneit Community Guidelines, which will continuously or periodically be updated, serves as a guide for how to communicate on Weoneit Application and website.
If you violate any of the guidelines, your account and/or content might be banned and or suspended with or without any notice. We may also restrict your access and use to certain functions. Without any notification to you, we will take down any offending content.
We strongly encourage users to report any behavior or content that violates our policies.
Weoneit is a service intended for singles who are looking for genuine, committed people who are ready to start a serious relationship. We want you to have a great time and get the best dating experience. To make that happen, we ask all our users to take responsibility for their behaviour here and the ways they interact with other members.
2. The Four Pillars Of Online Behavior
There are four key principles we want you to follow while you’re part of our community.
• Be kind
• Be respectful
• Be safe
• Be genuine
3. Being KindALWAYS treat people you interact with on Weoneit the way you would like to be treated yourself.Don’t be rude. Don’t be mean. Don’t bully, intimidate, defame, harass or stalk other members. If someone says they’re not interested, leave them alone. If someone blocks you, don’t try to get back in touch: Even if you don’t think you did anything wrong, the best plan is to forget it and move on.
• Be careful what you say, especially at first. Something you might think is just a joke may be taken very personally by someone else.
• If you need tips on how to get to know someone, just ask our virtual dating coach (where available).
• Nobody finds threats, hate speech, racism or bigotry attractive, they’re illegal and we take reports of such things very seriously. Depending on the severity, they may lead to your account being warned or banned.
5. Users Accounts Security
If you create a User Account by selecting a password and providing your name, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your User Account. You agree to notify Weoneit immediately of any unauthorized use of your User Account or any breach of security with respect to your User Account including your password. Weoneit will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your Account, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by Weoneit or another party due to someone else using your User Account.
Weoneit shall be entitled to monitor your User Account and password and, at its discretion, require you to change your password. If you use a username and password that Weoneit considers inappropriate or insecure, we will be entitled to require this to be changed and/or terminate your User Account.
6. Behavior Rules
• Respect the purpose and objective of each user.
• Never broadcast a new or announcements or promotions or advertisements, but participate in discussion as initiated by members.
• Do not spam any user.
• Do not use these channels to make false reports or spam multiple reports to Weoneit. We are committed to addressing each item as it comes in as quickly as we can.
• Avoid unnecessary debates.
• Avoid sending any content that is violent or pornographic.
• Do not share or post graphic images for sadistic pleasure, glorification or celebration of violence.
• When replying to a specific comment from a person, use the “reply” function to make sense of your comment and avoid confusion.
Never personalize the discussion by having a dialogue with a single member of the channel
7. Abusive Behaviors
You, as a user, agree not to send, create, or reply to so call “mailbombs”, not to send copies of a single message to many users, not to send large or multiple files or messages to a single user with malicious intent, not to engage in spamming, not to send unsolicited messages for business or other purposes. In addition, you agree not to send bulk messaging, not to send messages for business or other commercial purposes without complying with Weoneit rules or receive written permission from Weoneit. You also agree not to undertake any other activity which may adversely affect the operation Weoneit application and website by any other person, including placing malware on the Service. You may not reproduce, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit any resource, or access to any resource, contained on Weoneit Service.
By using Weoneit Application and website, users understand, accept, consent and must firmly adhere to the community guidelines and respect Weoneit community, avoid spam, scams, nudity and content that's sexual, violent, graphic, hateful, harmful, dangerous, copyrighted or threatening
8. Hate Speech
● Any content that attacks or incites violence against other users on the basis of protected attributes are strictly not allowed. Examples are race, religion, ethnic origin, national origin, sex, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. Anyone attempting to incite hate and violence for whatever purposes may be banned.
● Users must not post, share or send any content that promotes, advocates for, or condones racism, bigotry, hatred, or violence against individuals or based on attributes like (but not limited to) race, ethnicity, religious affiliation, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis of discrimination.
● Users must not post, share, or send content that may trigger hostility, including trolling or provocative remarks.
9. Illegal Usage
● Users must not use Weoneit application and website to do anything illegal or for any illegal purpose.
● Users must not post, share, or send any content that involves illegal activities.
● Users must not post, share, or send any content that violates their local country laws.
● Users must not distribute files that contain viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
10. Nudity, Pornography, Or Sexually Suggestive Content
● Weoneit is intended to be family friendly. It is not the place for sexually suggestive content or content that may be used for sexual gratification.
● We restrict the display of nudity or sexually suggestive content of any kind or type or format.
● Sexual language is restricted as it may lead to sexual solicitation among users.
● Anyone displaying such behaviors or content may be restricted or banned depending on the severity of the breach and the account history. We may suspend their accounts.
11. Prostitution Or Sexual Solicitation
● Weoneit prohibits and does not allow any use for prostitution, sexual solicitation or human trafficking. Such act is an extreme illegal abuse of Weoneit services, therefore, any user attempts to use Weoneit for prostitution and/ or sexual solicitation may be banned and such account may be suspended.
● Users must not solicit for any sexual activities through Weoneit application and website regardless.
● User must not attempt to coordinate commercial sexual services or prostitution activities, such as requesting or offering or asking for rates for escort services fulfillment of sexual fetish or domination services.
12. Scam, Misleading & Fake Content
● Any user who attempts to use Weoneit to cheat, mislead or scam other people and to spread fake or misleading content for whatever purposes may be banned.
● Users must not impersonate other users or organizations by creating fake identities, confuse others into believing that your relationship with another person or organization is something that is not, or post misleading content whether to gain something or not.
● User must not post, share, or send content that is likely fake or misleading.
● User must not use misleading, inaccurate or fake caption, comment, metadata, tag, thumbnails or endorsement by any person or entity in any of your content as these may have the effect of tricking a user into believing the content is something it is not.
● We encourage you to report any behavior that violates the above.
13. Spam & Solicitation
• Weoneit is not an App or website to spread of spam and unwanted commercial solicitation for the comfort of our users in using Weoneit service. Anyone who is reported repeatedly to post spam and solicitation will be banned.
• Users must not post, share, or send content that is identical or similarly repeatedly, indiscriminately and excessively for financial gains or otherwise.
• Users must not solicit for any kind of business unless the other party has expressly asked from you for further information. In such a scenario, please note that sexual solicitation is totally prohibited.
• Users must not post, share, or send content (including sending messages) to a large number of users for the main purposes of advertising, phishing, spreading malware, etc.
14. Breach Of Users Privacy
● Users must value the privacy and personal information of other users.
● Any user who is reported repeatedly to post a threat to privacy and personal information will be banned.
● Users must not post, share, or send content containing any person’s personal information without having first obtained their written official consent, especially if it is for a commercial purpose, including without limitation social security numbers, identity numbers, passport numbers, passwords, financial information, home address, work address or any private or unlisted contact information.
15. Violence & Physical Harm
● Users must not tolerate violent, graphic, or gory content on Weoneit, or any actions or content that advocates for or threaten violence of any sort, including threatening or promoting terrorism.
● Physical assault, coercion, and any acts of violence are strictly prohibited. Content that advocates for or glorifies suicide or self-harm is also not allowed.
● Users must not promote and support terrorists and any other criminal organizations or individuals.
● Users must not post, share, or send any content that depicts dangerous acts, self-injury, or suicide, nor provide any content that encourages other people to engage in such activities.
● Users must not intimidate or threaten other people, including threats of physical harm against a specific individual.
● Any violation will result in immediate account suspension and the user may be permanently banned.
16. Enforcing Our RulesWe have a variety of ways of enforcing our rules, including, but not limited to
• Asking you nicely to knock it off
• Asking you less nicely
• Temporary or permanent suspension of accounts
• Removal of privileges from, or adding restrictions to, accounts
• Removal of content
• Banning of Weoneit communities
● If any provision of these Terms are adjudged, by written decision, to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between you and Weoneit relating to the matters contained here and the Service.
● In the event you read these terms in any language other than English, you agree that in the event of any discrepancies, the English version shall prevail.