Weoneit Community Guidelines
WEONEIT COMMUNITY GUIDELINES (Last updated May 29, 2021)1.
Weoneit welcomes users to use and enjoy its service by accepting and complying with all of its policies as well as commit to the following Weoneit Community Guidelines. You may express yourself freely on Weoneit, as long as it doesn’t offend others. Weoneit strives to create a safe and welcoming environment for its users around the world to connect with others. Therefore, we take any abuse of our services seriously.
Weoneit Community Guidelines, which will continuously or periodically be updated, serves as a guide for how to communicate on Weoneit Application and website.
If you violate any of the guidelines, your account and/or content might be banned and or suspended with or without any notice. We may also restrict your access and use to certain functions. Without any notification to you, we will take down any offending content.
We strongly encourage users to report any behavior or content that violates our policies.
Weoneit is a service intended for singles who are looking for genuine, committed people who are ready to start a serious relationship. We want you to have a great time and get the best dating experience. To make that happen, we ask all our users to take responsibility for their behaviour here and the ways they interact with other members.
2. The Four Pillars Of Online Behavior
There are four key principles we want you to follow while you’re part of our community.
• Be kind
• Be respectful
• Be safe
• Be genuine
3. Being Kind
ALWAYS treat people you interact with on Weoneit the way you would like to be treated yourself.Don’t be rude. Don’t be mean. Don’t bully, intimidate, defame, harass or stalk other members. If someone says they’re not interested, leave them alone. If someone blocks you, don’t try to get back in touch: Even if you don’t think you did anything wrong, the best plan is to forget it and move on.
• Be careful what you say, especially at first. Something you might think is just a joke may be taken very personally by someone else.
• If you need tips on how to get to know someone, just ask our virtual dating coach (where available).
• Nobody finds threats, hate speech, racism or bigotry attractive, they’re illegal and we take reports of such things very seriously. Depending on the severity, they may lead to your account being warned or banned.
5. Users Accounts Security
If you create a User Account by selecting a password and providing your name, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your User Account. You agree to notify Weoneit immediately of any unauthorized use of your User Account or any breach of security with respect to your User Account including your password. Weoneit will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your Account, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by Weoneit or another party due to someone else using your User Account.
Weoneit shall be entitled to monitor your User Account and password and, at its discretion, require you to change your password. If you use a username and password that Weoneit considers inappropriate or insecure, we will be entitled to require this to be changed and/or terminate your User Account.
6. Behavior Rules
• Respect the purpose and objective of each user.
• Never broadcast a new or announcements or promotions or advertisements, but participate in discussion as initiated by members.
• Do not spam any user.
• Do not use these channels to make false reports or spam multiple reports to Weoneit. We are committed to addressing each item as it comes in as quickly as we can.
• Avoid unnecessary debates.
• Avoid sending any content that is violent or pornographic.
• Do not share or post graphic images for sadistic pleasure, glorification or celebration of violence.
• When replying to a specific comment from a person, use the “reply” function to make sense of your comment and avoid confusion.
Never personalize the discussion by having a dialogue with a single member of the channel
7. Abusive Behaviors