WEONEIT INC. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(Last Updated June 29, 2023)
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. Welcome to the Weoneit.com services and Website The Website, services and any other online platform is owned and operated by ""Weoneit Inc."" with Company Number +231888776376 and business address; Monrovia, Liberia, Lynch and Carey. This terms and conditions page sets out the rules and guidelines for using the Weoneit Inc. services; it also describes the laws that govern both our services ("services") and our users ("Members"). When we refer to "You" within the document, we mean Users, or Members, where we refer to ""we” ""us” ""Our"" refers to Weoneit Inc.. We are committed to providing transparent mental health services, baked goods, and private event services through the Weoneit.com website. By signing up for our services, you agree to assume full responsibility for and agree to pay on demand all costs, charges, and expenses of the Weoneit services provided to you. Please note no extensions granted to you and no delays on the part of the Weoneit in enforcing any rights against you shall in any way release you from your financial obligations to make payment.
3) Copyright License
5) Content Submitted on the Services
6) Personal Information and Privacy
7) Accounts and Registration
8) Account Responsibility
9) Other Sites
10) Copyrights and other Intellectual Property
11) Acceptable User Conditions
13) Breaches of these Terms and Agreements
14) Your Liability to Us
16) Legal Disclaimer and Warranties
18) Children Privacy
19) No Reliance
20) Entire Agreement
21) Your feedback
23) Data and Security
24) Governing Law and Jurisdiction
26) Comments and Complaints
2. Criterias To be allowed access to our Services, you must verify that you have attained the legal age of (13 years old ) before you can be allowed access. If you are using our Services on behalf of a third party or other persons, you represent that you have authority to act on behalf of that entity and bind that entity to this Agreement.
3. Copyright License Copyright (C) 2021(S) Weoneit, services. Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions. • We, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Weoneit.com website and the Materials; • All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in Weoneit.com website and Materials are reserved.
4. Confidentiality For purposes of this Agreement, "Confidential Information" means any information, proprietary to or maintained in confidence by either the user or Weoneit, will be treated as Confidential Information of the each party with the same degree of care accords to its own Confidential Information, but in no case less than reasonable care; and it will not use, disseminate, or disclose to third parties any Confidential Information of the other party ("user or Weoneit"), except for the purpose of providing the Services, and for any other purpose it was authorize.
5. Content Submitted on the Services You agree to be responsible for your use of the Weoneit Services and for any Content you provide, including compliance with applicable rules, laws, and directives. You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with others. Any use or reliance on any Content or materials posted via the Weoneit Services or obtained by you through the Weoneit Services is at your own risk. Weoneit do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted via the Weoneit Services or endorse any opinions expressed via the Services. You understand that by using the Weoneit Services, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive. All Content is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. Weoneit may not monitor or control the Content posted via the Services and, we cannot take responsibility for such Content. Weoneit reserve the right to remove Content that violates the User Agreement, including for example, copyright or trademark violations or other intellectual property misappropriation, impersonation, unlawful conduct, or harassment. Information regarding specific policies and the process for reporting or appealing violations can be found.
6. Personal Information and Privacy When you register an account with us, to use our services; we may collect and store some Sensitive PII about you ("personal identification information"). Weoneit is committed to ensuring that your personal information is protected. If you provide information to the Weoneit website by which your identity can courteously be determined, it will only be used in accordance with the European Union GDPR Privacy Rule and the Weoneit privacy statement. Sensitive Personal Information can be defined as • Name • DOB • Email address • Password.
8. Account Responsibility When you register an account with us to use our services, you are required to be responsible for all of the following a. Keep Your Password Secure. If you have been issued an account by Weoneit.com in connection to use one of the Services, you are responsible for safeguarding your password and any other credentials used to access that account. You, and not Weoneit.com, are responsible for any activity occurring in your account, whether or not you authorised that activity. If you become aware of any unauthorised access to your account, you should notify Weoneit.com immediately, or change your password. b. Keep Your Details Accurate. We may send notices to the email address provided to us by you on our Website. You must keep your email address, and, where applicable, your contact details and payment details associated with your account current and accurate. c. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Service, any user account or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you. d. You can cancel your account at any time. Upon termination or cancellation, all licenses and other rights granted to you in these Terms will immediately cease notwithstanding the foregoing.
10. Copyrights and other Intellectual Property The Weoneit Sites contain valuable trademarks and service marks owned and used by Weoneit.com, including but not limited to, name, pictures, logo, videos, the Weoneit design, and the tag line (collectively, the "Weoneit.com Marks"). Any use of the Weoneit.com Marks without the prior written permission of Weoneit.com is strictly prohibited. The materials and layout of the Sites, and other content or Marks (collectively, the "Site Content"), are the sole and exclusive property of Weoneit.com and Weoneit.
11. Acceptable User Conditions Your use of and access to this Weoneit.com website and the services are subject to the following ("Acceptable Use Conditions"), and you agree that failure to comply with any one of these Conditions will constitute a breach of these Terms. I. We collect your first name, surname, email address, and other relevant information which helps us to create an account for you. II. Users or Members must be aged 13 years or over and verification may be requested. III. You can delete your account at any time by following the option in your account or contacting us that you want your account deleted. IV. You will not promote any illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or videos or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
12. Variations We are constantly developing and improving our Services. In the future we may decide to add or remove some services or features, including, for example, if you do not comply with this terms or if we are investigating suspected misconduct. You agree to be bind with the new changes and features available on the Weoneit Website.
13. Breaches of these Terms and Agreements If you breach any of these terms and conditions in any manner, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached the terms on this Agreement in any way, we retain the rights to; • Send you one or more formal warnings; • Temporarily suspend your access to our Website; • Permanently prohibit you from accessing our Website; • Black lists all computers using your IP address from accessing our Website; • Contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our Website • Begin legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or • Suspend or delete your account on our Website. Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to the Weoneit Website or a part of our services, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
14. Your Liability to Us You indemnify and keep us fully indemnified from and against all actions, claims, demands, costs, expenses, liabilities, loss, damages or other monetary relief brought, made or awarded against or incurred by us resulting (directly or indirectly).
15. Severability If any provision or provisions of this terms shall be held to be invalid, illegal, unenforceable or in conflict with the law of any jurisdiction, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
16. Legal Disclaimer and Warranties The Weoneit service (and any associated products, features, content, third-party content, third-party websites, third-party applications, user content, Weoneit technology or software and any other content ("collectively the "Weoneit offerings") are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Weoneit (and its parent, successors, affiliates, subsidiaries, contractors, service providers, employees, officers, directors, suppliers, licensors, partners and agents ("Weoneit parties") expressly disclaims all warranties or representations of any kind, express, implied or statutory, regarding the Weoneit offerings, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of quality, accuracy, performance, availability, merchantability, quiet enjoyment, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement.
17. Communications By using this Website and services, you • Consent to receive communications from Weoneit in an electronic form such as email, to provide special deals, and promotion; • Agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that Weoneit provides to you electronically via email satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if they were in writing. This subparagraph does not affect your statutory rights.
18. Children Privacy We respects the privacy of children, and we are committed to complying with the Children Online Privacy Protection and the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child. This site does not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under the age of 13 without prior parental consent, or do we provide Weoneit services to children under 13 years of age. However, we may provide our service to children under 13 years of age but in the supervision of a parental guardian.
19. No Reliance You should not solely rely on the Material, but should instead seek other opinions before taking or failing to take any action which could lead to injury, harm, death or damage of any kind.
20. Entire Agreement This Agreement is the entire Agreement between the user and Weoneit and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (written or oral).
21. Your feedback We encourage you to share your reviews and feedback with us, and we promise to respect your feedback irrespective of the outcome, for it helps us improve on our services and make us serve you better. By submitting feedback, you are granting us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully-paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense freely) to use, copy, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, syndicate, republish, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute feedback we receive from you for any purpose, including business, commercial, marketing, advertising, or otherwise.
22. Indemnity We reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any case without the prior written consent of Weoneit.com. Weoneit.com will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
24. Governing Law and Jurisdiction This Agreement shall be governed and construed in all respects by The Supreme Court of Liberia and the European Union GDPR. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have must be resolved by arbitration. You and Weoneit both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Liberian Court.
25. Miscellaneous Weoneit.com may modify the terms herein contained at any time. Such modifications shall be communicated by email and shall be binding on you. • All disputes relating to these terms and any services made by Weoneit.com to you shall be governed by the laws of The Supreme Court of Liberia without reference to its conflict of laws principles and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction in Liberia. • Weoneit.com is subject to existing laws and legal process and nothing contained in these Terms is in derogation of Weoneit.com right and obligation to comply with the Law or governmental, court and requests of enforcement agencies. • If any part of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable including, but not limited to, the disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the condition and is nevertheless good and enforceable and the remainder of these terms shall continue in effect. You may not assign any rights or obligations against Weoneit.com without our prior written consent. Weoneit.com reserves the right to transfer any right or obligation against you upon notice to you. Upon such assignment, the assignee shall be bound by the Terms in the same manner as Weoneit.com shall cease to have any liability to you. 26. Comments and Complaints If you believe that your privacy has in anyway been violated, or perhaps you have a comment about one of our services; you may file a complaint with us. To file a complaint with us or receive more information contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Address: Monrovia, Liberia, Lynch and Carey Street